Freebirth, also often called unassisted childbirth, is the process of giving birth to a baby away from a hospital, usually at home, and without the presence of any medical staff or professional birth attendants. (This contrasts with home birth, which is a birth at home but with a midwife.) Jasmine will share why she made the choice and her personal experience of bringing her daughter earth-side. Join us Friday at 1pm on Facebook Live.
- The Black Mamas ATX Voter Guide
- BAME women make up 55% of UK pregnancy hospitalizations with COVID-19
- What Coronavirus Means for Pregnancy and Other Things New and Expecting Mothers Should Know
- Congresswoman Alma Adams on Why She Co-Founded the Black Maternal Health Caucus
- Interim Guidance on Breastfeeding for a Mother Confirmed or Under Investigation for COVID-19 Coronavirus