Sister Circle Community
Our Sister Circle is transitioning from a monthly meeting to a COMMUNITY! This community is for Black women/birthing people who are current and former BMATX clients, who have not been BMATX clients but are Black mothers and birthing people, Black women who haven’t given birth yet, Black birth capable people who want to build community, learn and heal together, and who care about reproductive justice.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION: We are building a virtual community right here on the Black Mamas ATX website.
Share your experiences with motherhood and hear other Black mothers’ stories in an open and safe space.
The BMATX Sister Circle Community will be a space for:
- Online discussions and groups
- In-person events such as Mamas Meetups
- Virtual events such as workshops, watch parties, discussions etc.
- Exclusive access to workshops and educational opportunities
- Shared community resources, announcements and opportunities
- A healing and positive community space for us by us
If you are interested in being part of the Black Mamas ATX Sister Circle community please sign up via our interest form.